What are located adjacent?
1. Tesco Extra ¨C At Jalan Semenyih
2. Kommuter/LRT/MRT Station ¨C None. The nearest could be Kommuter Seremban or Kajang MRT station.
3. Tenby International Schools (located in EcoHill)
4. Schools are SMK Bandar Tasik Kesuma, SK Bandar Tasik Kesuma, SK Sin Ming, SMK Engku Hussain, etc.
5. Parks around Swan Lake ¨C within the township
6. Broga Hill (for hiking) ¨C about 10 min away
7. Nottingham University ¨C about 10 min away
8. Kesuma Industrial Park ¨C mostly warehouse and light industrial and vacant lot
9. Beranang & Lion Industrial Park ¨C not much information obtained.
There are three (3) main accesses to this township.
1. A direct connection to the proposed new interchange at Silver Square to LEKAS (Lebuhraya Kajang Seremban)
2. Another direct connection to the new interchange (under construction) at Eco Hill via the red-pavement bridge.
3. A new and more direct road from Jalan Semenyih with a new traffic light (to be installed).
Accessibility to key destinations
Below information is picked up from the brochure. Klang Valley traffic is not a place that one can cruise control at the allowable maximum speed limit easily. Take the below estimate with a pinch of salt and put some tolerance in it.
12 min to Kajang
15 min to Bangi
15 min to Seremban
25 min to Cheras
27 min to Putrajaya
35 min to KLIA
35 min to Kuala Lumpur
*travelling time estimated based on maximum highway speed limit and no surprises.
Land Tenure - This plot of land is FREEHOLD LAND.
1. Fully gated and guarded (GnG) with strata-titles. Many a time, people want to find out what is the difference between stratified GnG and normal GnG with individual title.
2. Fully gated and guard with majestic look entrance at each precinct, coupled with proper security to give one piece of mind.
3. Sublimely beautiful natural surroundings with a royal welcome feel to Eco Majestic.
4. A fully landscaped roundabout that makes it a stunning centerpiece of respective precinct.
5. Alluring space with verandah collection incorporating timeless design.
6. Sustainable township that incorporates the four main elements i.e. Planet, People, Prosperity and Pleasure.